Even though after making a good start at school many school-leavers find that things move slowly at first and that time off is more important than time at work, your career can move at top speed, if that’s what you want…
And did you also know that a miller no longer has to heave sacks of flour around? Or that our mechatronics technicians no longer spend their time tightening bolts on cars and trucks? Or that logistics experts do other things than spend their time driving fork-lift trucks around?
Our Mill Group offer you a unique working environment in a future-proof industry, opportunities for above-average earnings, close-knit teams who are nevertheless always open for newcomers and innovations as well as a range of varied and exciting occupations.
Our current 8 production and development sites in Freimersheim, Bischheim, Neuss, Alsleben, Dresden, Horb, Plauen, Stutensee and Hambach produce not only conventional, thermally refined and hydro-thermally refined flours, but also produce semolinas and meals, as well as organic versions of all our products. Our customers are bakeries, breweries and the foodstuffs industry.
Apply NOW for one of the following jobs with formal training opportunities
- Professional driver (m/f/t)
- Sandwich course study in food safety (BA) (m/f/t)
- Electronics technician for production engineering (m/f/t)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/t)
- Metalworking specialist (m/f/t)
- Industrial electrician – specialising in production engineering (m/f/t)
- Industrial commercial occupations (m/f/t)
- Fitters (m/f/t)
- Vehicle mechatronics technicians (m/f/t)
- Mechatronics technicians (m/f/t)
- Process technician in the milling and grain industry (m/f/t)